History tells a story
Stones Sharp has stood the test of time, providing professional and personalised services to our many loyal clients since the 1940’s.
Established in the 1940’s by Ron Jennings, Stones Sharp first began trading in Melbourne CBD.
As the practice began to grow, larger premises were obtained in Little Collins Street, sharing with a fellow Public Practitioner, John Wiggin.
Barry Stones became a Partner of the firm, then known as RM Jennings and Associates in 1972. Following the retirement of Ron Jennings, a merger with John Wiggin occurred and the firm became known as Jennings Wiggin and Stones, with Barry Stones and John Wiggin the Partners.
Jennings Wiggin and Stones continued to operate from the Little Collins Street premises, and on the 1st July 1980, Ken Sharp joined Barry Stones in Partnership following the retirement of John Wiggin.