A culture that embraces and encourages
Diverse and progressive firm
Close to public transport, cafes and restaurants
We are a dynamic advisory and business taxation firm located in the inner eastern suburbs and pride ourselves on our strong client service ethic, embracing our role as trusted advisers to our clients by delivering on our promises and ensuring our knowledge and advice is relevant and contemporary. We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist with a professional services background to join our team. Reduced paper use with a view to one day being a paperless office is something we embrace and your strong digital document management skills are highly sought.
As a Receptionist your role will include:-
- First point of contact and ministry of first impressions for our clients
- Managing and directing telephone calls and in-coming client and guest appointments
- Maintain the professionalism of reception and meeting room areas
- Book meeting rooms and in-room catering
- Electronic filing and document management
- Manage and document client matters in the first instance
- Update and maintain our client database
- Collating and filing client documents
- Additional administrative office duties as required
To Be Successful you ideally will have:-
- Experience and confidence with document management and billing software programs
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Professionally presented with a pleasant and efficient phone manner
- Previous reception/admin experience in an Australian Accounting Firm/Legal Firm or similar professional services practices would be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Excellent spelling & grammar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word & Outlook
- A desire to grow with the firm, meet challenges, be a self starter with initiative and can do attitude
- Training will be provided for the successful applicant.
- A role that offers genuine variety and the opportunity to be part of something really exciting.
- A competitive salary package within a Diverse and Progressive Firm.
This full time role is available immediately for the right person. Please direct inquiries and applications addressing the above detailed selection criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org