It is quite surreal and devastating that we find ourselves in the current situation both personally and business wise.
In order to continue to support our clients, Stones Sharp continues to adapt to the fast changing situations as and when required.
To this end the Stones Sharp team are ready to work from home should the need arise implementing the following:
- Where possible meetings will now take place via Zoom. Please download. It is a free platform for low level
- The Stones Sharp team will be able to log into the office servers remotely
- Where possible we have implement cloud base systems
- Phones will be diverted
- Electronic signatures and sharing of documents via the Stones Sharp Portal will continue (we ask that please refer to the link and set up access https://stonessharp.portal.accountants/login Please contact reception for assistance)
- Emailing of documents will continue
Should the Government or Stones Sharp deem it necessary for the team to work from home, we do ask for your patience during this time as we settle into our new “temporary” way of life and way of doing business.
In response to the current economic environment, the Federal Government has proposed various measures to assist affected parties.
Attached are the following documents providing a summary of measures to date that may have an impact on you and/or your business:
- The first stimulus package
- The second $66.1bn stimulus package
Please note that these measures are yet to be passed by Parliament, however, the opposition has indicated that they will support these measures.
The information provided on these schedules are for general information only.
Please contact our office to discuss how they may specifically relate to you and/or your business.
As this is a constantly moving target, the attached is relevant at this date and subject to change.
Further measures are likely to be released in the coming days/weeks as the Government continues to minimise the effects of the Coronavirus.
Should you require any further clarification regarding the above, please do not hesitate in contacting our office.
On behalf of the Stones Sharp team we wish for you to stay safe and well during these times.
Stones Sharp Team